Friday 13 January 2017

Erotic and well written thriller great combination

Picture This: An erotically charged thriller set in the art world of New York by [Learner, Tobsha]

I was asked to review this by Librarything.com.

To be honest I was rather skeptical after reading the Fifty Shades series where the author's writing skills left a lot to be desired.

This author can write and although this was erotic there was a good story line to this thriller. I found myself wanting to know what happened so was racing to the finishing posts, the characters worked, interesting plot set in the art world.

The erotic scenes were well written and enjoyable, I did not find as I have done in other erotic books flicked to the erotic scenes- there was a good balance.

This author's genres include historical fiction, erotic and thrillers.

I am now seeking out this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment