Wednesday 15 February 2017

Transported me to another world recommended

This is a well written book for young adults. I was asked to review by Librarything.com. I loved this book, magical and mysterious – a child who wants to see the amazon, a globe connected to the family.
I loved the fact that I too felt I was transported with this amazing globe and sat by the fire visualising this. 
There was an eco-side to this with the Amazon forest with the reader being informed about the plight of the forests although some reviewers thought this may be a bit too heavy but young people need to know these facts and as this was part of this story this is a great way to inform people.

Eco, culture and great imagination 

Recommended read due to be published April 2017. 

The Magnificent Glass Globe

No comments:

Post a Comment