Thursday 1 June 2017

Time is of the essence











I was asked to review this book by Librarything.com

I work full time and struggle with time, I always seem to be battling against the clock. So when asked to review this book -I thought this may help me.

the book gave me a background to the psychology - how we perceive time, how we can make time - can I be more organised - how do I cope when things are out of my control?
the author writes well and personally this gave me tips on how to literally make every second count - will that mean I can watch box sets - probably not as life is too short.
The book made me realise as I am contemplating less hours at work that time is precious and not as important as money (although helps too)


Recommended read and worth the time.




No comments:

Post a Comment