Wednesday 4 October 2017

Another quirky and fun story in the Sage series.

..

Rescue Me: A Sage McGuire Romance

I am so fortunate to be asked to review this authors books- here is another in the Sage series. These books so make me chuckle and I think to myself here we go again.

Sage continues to establish her private investigation business and now she is engaged to the narcotics police chap Carter Morgan.

This time round is as usual total madness - Sage barely passes her defensive driving test, works on a new case from her ex boss (who just happens to be dead!!) friend, engages in a little cookery classes (which do not go well)

There is even a lobster thrown into the mix- read the book to find out more.

There was even a surprise twist at the end.

This author continues to deliver fun quirky and well written romance stories

I do hope there are more.

Thank you Sharon Kleve for asking me to review- it is always a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment