Friday 1 June 2018

unput downable

How to Keep a Secret

I was asked by Lovereading to review this book which is due for publication 14th June 2018 - so not long to wait.

I enjoyed this book in the garden, this for the author is slightly unusual as this is a standalone book- just in time for the summer holidays.

Oh my goodness I found myself, laughing, in tears and in wonderment - this story is of three generations of women each has a secret. I found myself getting really immersed in this book and totally forgetting the time.

It is all about relationships being tested, re-emerging and a family coming together.

Boy are these strong characters and so well written and the descriptions of the setting in Martha's Vineyard was beautiful.

It is one of those stories you sigh at the end but the story and characters live with the reader for along time after.

This is my first take on Sarah Morgan and I will hope she continues writing in this style. A recommended sun bed read in 2018 and beyond.


No comments:

Post a Comment