Friday 28 September 2018

An adventure awaits

Tovi the Penguin: Goes to Ireland

I was asked by the author to review this cute book- I have previously reviewed a few of the Tovi books.

This just shows St Patricks Day is not about the frothy Dublin beer that St Patrick day appears to be more about and Tovi proves this he travels to the Emerald Isle and even finds a crock of gold  at the end of the rainbow.

The illustrations are lovely as expected for readers already familiar with this author.

Utterly cute and such fun little stories, with an adventure, children will be saying at the end of this where will Tovi go next. This is my question where next.

Original and fun thank you for letting me read and review this.

I will think differently about March 17th in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment