Friday 17 April 2020

Intresting read

Under Currents by [Nora Roberts]











I was asked to review this by Lovereading.co.uk. I have to confess I have never read any of Nora Roberts writing before/

Although I am still working in the Covid 19 world - I read this on my day off. I was surprised with mixed reviews as I enjoyed this book very much.

The book tackles some disturbing issues such as domestic violence - uncomfortable but the author tackles this well. the characters are real and well defined and although I was expecting a full on dark thriller but it was a romance and suspense - a different slant but it worked really well. For me in this climate it was lighter and at times I thought this to be quite humorous again not quite what I was expecting but pleasantly surprised. There were a few twists and turns and I did get the ending but a really enjoyable read.
Now to discover this authors other books I cannot believe I have overlooked this fab author

Recommended and thank you to Lovereading and to Pratkus for letting me read this


No comments:

Post a Comment