Friday 14 April 2017

This will have you weeping for the story and make you think what if on a personal level

The Light We Lost

I was asked to review this by Lovereading.com.

This book was on two levels for me the story and made me think about me and what I still think about but with a sense of good memories.

We spend our lives making what we think are informed choices, but were they good choices- we have to live with them.

This book was so beautifully written, and heart wrenching at the same time, I read this in one sitting I was entranced, wept and thought. 

The story told over ten years is about two people Lucy and Gabe who meet in university. The day they met was 9/11 and that is a day most of us will never forget this shook the world.

What makes this book so special is it makes the reader think, but boy did I weep, I knew where this was going but needed to keep going. Surprisingly at times I found myself laughing as there are some comical parts to this too.

This book will be a main contender on the sunbeds this summer- well recommended.

Due for publication in May 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment