Friday 26 January 2018

Useful for trainers too

A Moment for Teachers: self-care for busy teachers -  101 free ways for teachers to become more inspired, peaceful, and confident in 30 seconds by [Langholt, Alice]












I was asked to review this book by Librarything.com

This came at the right time as I will be training on NHS Human Factors course.

This is a practical self help book probably primarily for teachers in school settings, but as a trainer - I did gain from this book - celebrate great moments - how often do we do this in the NHS but as the course I am undertaking the results of the training will be better patient safety - so that is a celebration in itself.

As with all of these type of books it is always about self belief and confidence- and the author guides the reader.

For me it is all about passing on knowledge - feeling good an ultimately providing great care for our patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment