Thursday 22 August 2019

rollercoaster journey




I was asked to review by Lovereading

This book is certainly not for the faint hearted there is no chance the reader will not get a sense of this.

five people unknown to each other who attempt to break out of a Russian jail which the reader will see the danger that this entails. Once this happens they are then on the run from officials. This is a good read leaves nothing to the imagination and the reader can truly imagine the scenes within this dreadful jail. 


The author paints a very dark but thrilling story that takes the reader on a dangerous journey. Well written and although I would not have normally picked this book up- as a reviewer I was glad of the opportunity and I can recommend this book.

The author has written a number of books and I am keen to seek this author out.




Lion - Escape from Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment