Friday 22 November 2019

work is shit this is not






I was asked to review this for Lovereading.co.uk

Working in an office, feeling like I been round the block so many times and hearing new management terms that did not work before and probably wont work again I just loved these and thinking will have this in the office in 2020 to start the mad year off.

I do human factor training and loved the " what does success look like" reply "going home early"

How many times have you been for some dreadful interviews and wished you had said some of these things - the "working from home" when you know someone is just watching trash day time tv.

A great stocking filler great for office joke of the week and sometimes just to realise life is short but the work family are a big part of life.

Recommended I chucked my way through this.



No comments:

Post a Comment