Thursday 15 December 2022

A Fitting Boook to end my NHS Career

 




I was given this book as a pre retirement gift - should have read at Christmas but once staring on page 1 - I read in an hour or so - Adam it was too short. I laughed, I reminised rembering christmas and new year on duty crying in the car thinking I was the only one not having Christmas and forever saying I just want to get back to Christmas. I found sadness too but loved this book. I totaslly related to the stories and 40 years of working as a nurse wish I had thought about writing about my experiences - but actually Adam you write so wittingly well.
The NHS Staff are so amazing and keepp putting up with a disorganised service and at times are treated badly not only by the public but the heirachy too.
Put this on your reading list for Christmas 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment