Monday 27 June 2016

Pressure cooking made easy

Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Healthy and Tasty Recipes for Your Pressure Cooker That are Easily Prepared


I was asked to review this book for Librarything.com

Pressure cookers was always something I steered clear of as was basically scared of them and appeared a 70s thing.

Lately if you watch cookery shows all the pros use them and swear by them. Pressure cooking has become sexy.

For me the electric pressure cooker sounded just what I needed and to review a book about it too- I was quite interested.

For me this was a well written book, with also a history of pressure cooking too everything you need to know in this well written book. The author has clearly done her homework and taken the “pressure” off the reader.

The recipes are good and it does make you want to try them – for me the spicy pepper beef chilli was wonderful.


Definitely 5 stars for this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment