Wednesday 27 July 2016

Beautiful

Along the Wheel of Time: Sacred Stories for…

I was asked to review this by Librarything.com

A beautiful read. This author has a great talent I loved this story of the wheel of time. This took me away from everyday life. It took me through  short fictional stories illustrating  meaning of each "sabbat" or festival of Pagan worship. This made me think of each season in a different light- all too often we are so busy in this mad life we call the "real world"

The author gives the reader a choice- either devour the book in one sitting or read each story to coincide with each festival or " sabbat" - what a great book to pick up throughout the year.

The book pulls you in, making you feel lovely and cosy inside and takes you to a wonderful world.

This is a book I really urge readers to pick up and read - the way you want to. This was published two years ago in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment