Monday 15 August 2016

Mystery, Intrigue and a totally unexpected twist at the end.

The Last Anniversary by [Moriarty, Liane]

Another holiday read.

I have read a few of this authors books and they never disappoint. This book was set around a baby/Marie Celeste type mystery on Scribbly Gumm Island. Someone has been left a house and a whole lot of characters that come to life and are intriguing also. 

This book really kept me gripped on my sun bed with gasps and sadness with some of the characters which are so well written. The book thunders on and the reader needs to know what really took place when the mystery began. I literally had no idea what the ending would be although I kept trying to work it out and well the final twist!

Recommended so if you are still sorting out your holiday reads this one is a an absolute must. 

No comments:

Post a Comment