Thursday 12 January 2017

Good Sequel

Illusion

I was asked to review by Inspired by Kathy

I read this in the new year to a good start to 2017. Although this is aimed at young adults - it is equally a good read for adults too.

This is the sequel to possession in which I read and was lucky to review in November.

We pick up again with Constance ( necromancer-is a supposed practice of magic involving communication with the deceased – either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily)   her mother is teaching her, problems with her father and there is a another necromancer - and they need to stop him.

Darker than the first book and the author is letting the read know a little more and we know there will be book three (I really hope so)

Well written with a good story line - I recommend this author to young adults and older readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment