Wednesday 6 March 2019

OMG the ending

Too Far
I have reviewed another of this authors books a while ago so was pleased when Nudge books asked me to review- I loved it and I remembered why I loved a novel of Jason Starr a while ago- when reviewing books for No Exit Press.

Jason Harper is struggling with his marriage and job, and old college acquaintance, a extramarital website- but this is where things go wrong and he is on the run and now trying to prove that he is innocent.

it is a mad story with twists and turns and an ending you will hear yourself saying omg I did not see that coming at all.

I had to keep reading on to a thundering end with the ending I so did not see coming.

An author who writes well and I am so glad I have reviewed this which prompts me now to read more from Jason Starr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment