Friday 8 November 2019

inspirational



Jog On: How Running Saved My Life



I was asked to review this  book by Nudge books 

This books encompasses the authors issues with life events, mental heath and a disbelief in herself.

Just how many people are probably glued to their sofas watching dreadful tv and thinking there is no way I can get up and do anything let alone exercise. This author got off her sofa and with baby steps started to go running. Sometimes this is all we need to get on with life and focus on exercise and fresh air rather than sitting around. For some people they cannot see the wood from the trees.

This book and the author are an inspiration to me and brought humour into this as well - I found myself chuckling along and then feeling quite emotional at the sametime.The author was hugerly honest so respect for this lady.

The author writes well, enclosed a good reference guide and the key to all of this nobody is looking at you so find something and do it.

I am off to swim that is my oulet I am not good but i keep going.

really liked



No comments:

Post a Comment