Thursday 11 February 2016

I was asked to review this book by Inspired by Kathy.

Today has been so cold and I needed cheering up in February and to get me in the mood for Valentines Day too.

I snuggled up with a coffee and immersed myself in this book. I have to say I have not read any books before by the author and although this is not the first book in the series – do not be put off readers I read as a stand alone.

This is not predictable at – the marriage of convenience is something different and I found the story was original and thought Morgan and Josh had such a great chemistry together.

What I enjoyed again was the unpredictability of the plot and the obstacles the characters faced. The author writes really well and throws in some sweet comedy in also.


A lovely read and I will certainly be taking this author on holiday who will make some great summer reads.

Legally Wedded

No comments:

Post a Comment