Monday 29 February 2016

I was asked to review Beneath by this author a short story and was really glad I did. This was last year.

I was completely bowled over, great story, great writing from this author. I got the impression then that this was merely an introduction to the character Omar Zagouri. So when asked by Inspired by Kathy I was really pleased to now review The Lost King.

This is the second book in the Omar Zagouri series. I was not disappointed.  This is suspense mystery thriller which is about terrorism; politics and espionage thrown into the mix which I read in one go I was hooked.

The author combines history with a bit of poetic license as this is a suspense thriller story.

The protagonist – Hatshepsut- a pharaoh, but the author has created this character as a woman which I found interesting.

There is romance, intrigue and some sexual tension too.


All in all, this author is proving to be a great author and I am now looking for other books she has written.


No comments:

Post a Comment