Friday 13 May 2016

The problem with Forever

The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I was asked to review this by Net Gallery 

I found the sad parts of the book really quite difficult to read, but the author writes so well and I wanted to persevere. Maybe a tad too personal for me. Needless to say the main character did not have a happy childhood and undoubtedly this does have a knock on effect in life. One of the aspects I took was to surround yourself with people you love and care for.

She is saved by a foster family but cannot brush off her thoughts and memories. A blast from the past – her protector and friend – they try to help each other face those demons.

A well written book, with thought and the author has taken a terrible subject and run with it. A great book 

Readers if you are suffering from post traumatic stress disorder – you can get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment