Thursday, 27 August 2026

Heartwarming

 

I was asked by NetGalley to review this beautiful story I had read The Secret Library previosly so was pleased to be asked to review this. 


This did not disappoint - this is another heart warming and the rebuiliding of a life ( a lot of us have done this in the past my 30 years are in reverese) 

I read this in one day - mixture of what can you dso in the heat and enjoying tthe long school holidays. 


30 years of work and then tp pack up and move to the coast Eve arrives and Ruth brings her a casserole with such friendship and kindness both with problems of their own. This is about a sense of belonging and in a village where everyone wants to know you to a secret at the bottom of her garden.


Well written and so looking forward to the next novel by Amanda James


Due for publication September 24th 2026 so will be an ideal story to read over half term holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment