I was asked to review by NetGalley interesting book and author
Found this to have a lot of spoilers - Yes I know some of the books are over 100 years old, but not everyone has read Agatha Christie. I can understand the author wanting to explore plots, storylines and the background to the crimes.
What I took from reading this book is to read Agatha Christies books in order, Poirot, Marple, Tommy and Tuppence and so forth. So a trip to Hay on Wye will be in order when it gets colder as I know they sell original paperbacks too. I will read over half term and the long Christmas holidays.
The author writes well but since Agatha Christies death January 1976 there are good books out there such as Lucy Worsley's book -Agatha Christie which I feel is a ground breaking biography.
I enjoyed the authors style of writing but this was not really for me.
Readers this is due for publication September 10th so you can makes your own minds up.
No comments:
Post a Comment