Wednesday 13 April 2016

The Dead Of Sanguine



I have reviewed a few of Travis books and was glad when he asked me to review this one.

Travis has written a novel around demon hunters- a woman that has everything yet her secret  and that the Vantasyls are one of the thirteen vampire hunter clans of Danthea. her task is  is to chronicle the vampires who haunt the streets by night.

The author has cleverly brought together real life and fantasy into this novel I really found this difficult to put down as tried to save herself and the power that is killing women in her city. Wow really was on the edge of my seat with this great new novel.

I would urge readers to check this author out.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for such a great review! I'm very happy you enjoyed it. This is a new venture for me and I'm so proud it's going over well!

    ReplyDelete