Tuesday 29 October 2019

Good versus evil

Travels with Sushi in the Land of the Mind

I was asked by Lovereading .co.uk

This is children's book and a really interesting one too. Fantasy, science and physics with philosophy all bound together.

I wish I had read this as a child- it makes Physics real and interesting too.

Narnia, meets science meets Lewis Carroll two children fins themselves in the Land of the Mind where they were chosen by the ruler to save the land from the Dark Queen and find the Book of Understanding.

The illustrations are beautiful and for me the modernism of the book is sushi - in my day a cheese sandwich.

A man who wants to kill because of religion - this is apt today and a story of good versus evil.

Recommended book for middle grade children.

No comments:

Post a Comment