Wednesday 16 October 2019

recommended



no photo available as yet

Lady in Red: Eye Spy series #3

I was asked to review this book by Lovereading.co.uk

Coming late to the party I thought to review series three before the other books would not be practical so I got hold of book one and two and really got into this series in a big way. The series is intended for middle grade youngsters but this will appeal to adults also.

the story lines are good, I was intrigued to find out where the painting was hidden (Lady in Red) it is a really clever story with characters overcoming fears which I think is good for young adults and grown ups alike.

I couldn't wait to read this till the end - and I must admit I was not quite expecting the ending.

Due for publication 28th October (just in time for half term) well recommended and I hear that allow this was intended as a trilogy there may be another on the way - watch this space.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment