Friday 4 October 2019

Positive Thoughts Positive Outcomes: Master the Fourteen Principles to Transform Your Life



I was asked to review this book by Lovereading

This was interesting and I always feel a little of everything helps, healthy mind, fresh foods, exercise time off and for me being organised and forward thinking is a must otherwise my thoughts may be positive but my life is chaotic.

I think a lot of people want the happy life but it needs to be worked at and the reader needs to take some control and a little of each is a good step in the right direction.

I found the author was a good coach and I know if I can work on aspects of my life I will have positive outcomes - I think as well the reader needs to look at what he or she wants from life too and use this book as a tool to move forward.
Well written and easy to read

Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment