Thursday 19 December 2019

fun read





















I was asked to review by Lovereading.co.uk

Having lived in Halifax West Yorkshire (about 25 years ago) I was intrigued to read this book. I had a blind date too - from Heptonstall near Hebden Bridge- so fond memories. I loved the references to this industrial and reborn town - it took me right back.

Like Jenny the main character I too had some horrendous blind dates but the book is so funny she is continually going on the dates to find the perfect man (does he exist- fun trying) but this is not just her doing her mother and friend are setting her up too!

There is a chap at work and he appears disinterested, but when he does appear interested this goes from bad to worse. Will poor Jenny ever find the "right man"? readers you will need to read this fun book preferably in one sitting.

Will there be a sequel - I really hope so.



No comments:

Post a Comment