Thursday 19 December 2019

Interesting read

I was asked by Love reading to review this book.

This was an interesting mental health book - I could relate to Amy in part with her experiences of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) not so much the depression side but I felt upset for her and I found it a little upsetting to read.

Amy has a career, house and friends but she does have OCD - I worked with a colleague who did not like public transport and had a difficult upbringing so social skills were not good, maybe that was part of Amy problems but her work family were so good with her - note to self to be understanding with colleagues.

She goes on a massive business trip to Australia - I find flights before during and after so stressful- even worrying if I will get my carry on bag above my seat! so I could relate to this too - well done Amy.

I wondered if there may have been a work romance here too but the readers were not given that information.












The author writes well and gives the reader a good insight to mental heath - could have done with more of the story.

All in all a good read 










The Existence Of Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment